Some rules for the roleplay on this Server
1. Not be tolerated:
Neither on village squares nor in houses nor anywhere else, arr. We use moderators t' keep an eye on it, as well as we will follow anonymous hints, arr. From deletion o' posts or mails up t' permanent bans.., arr. any punishment can be taken, arr. Remember: This be a children-friendly game.
2. Avast, Be nice t' each other. Harassment, matey, stalkin' an' other such things will not be tolerated. Avast, Yer freedom ends when another playerz freedom be harmed, matey, basically. Avast, There be no catalog on what exactly be covered, matey, but a fine invention called 'commonsense' should give ye a few hints on what be allowed an' what not.
3. Ye may use multiaccounts as this be currently allowed.
4. Yet: Ye are not allowed t' make a multiaccount just t' get yerself more donation points, matey, gold, matey, buffs (marriage), matey, etc. To put it short, matey, ye should not do so t' benefit one character through th' other. If ye do, matey, punishment includes cancellation o' credited donation points an' a ban from th' server.
5. Avast, To stress it: Do not transfer donation points from one multiacc t' th' other.
6. No advertisin' fer LotGD-games (any themes like Bleach, Naruto or whatever) nor somethin' commercial, th' only exceptions are linked partner sites on th' main page. Violation causes permanent bans. To clarify: Any submission o' game links or 'how t' get there' are meant. Do so outside th' game if ye need t' tell yer friends about a game, but fer multiple reasons this be ferbidden ingame.
7. Report obvious bugs. If ye exploit bugs ye will be punished accordin' t' th' degree o' th' exploit.
8. Try t' use normal language. "Ey bud wazzup" be not really somethin' a Naruto character would say, would he.
9.0. Th' policy here is: Email Account Holder == Character Owner. There are no 'changes back'.
9.1. Ye are not allowed t' give yer password out. We won't check that, matey, but if ye do, matey, all actions done with that account are *YOUR* actions, matey, regardless o' who sits in front o' th' monitor.
9.2. Avast, If somebody has th' password an' changes th' email, he/she be th' account holder. Avast, Full stop. Avast, Request fer a 'rollback' will not be accepted.
9.3, arr. If ye pick an unsafe password like yer first name or similar things, ye, an' only ye are responsible fer it.
10. We cannot distinguish real persons over th' net. But we can distinguish computers. So, if ye play with friends on *one* PC, an' *one* o' them gets banned, *ye* will get banned too. Make different user accounts on that machine or use different computers.
This list be likely t' be lengthened so be sure t' take a look at it sometimes.
If there are things not mentioned here, this does not mean it be allowed explicitly. Avast, If somethin' feels wrong, most likely it be (moral compass o' that person still intact). Avast, So don't feel too invulnerable if ye found a loophole.
Thank ye fer yer time an' fer followin' these rules as all should have fun on this server.
t' Jyuuken Fella